Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

Blood Oath: What Young People in Love Need to Know

5:26 AM Daniel's Chronicle 32 Comments

Love is mighty powerful and at times it turn a decent individual into a freak in just a blink of an eye. I just want to share with you people the side effect of falling in love with our brain instead with the heart. I don’t usually write about people though but this one makes my heart bleed so I decided to write it just to awake those of us that are sleeping on this crazy feeling called love.
Blood Oath: What Young People in Love Need to Know
 Credit: Crystal (Crystl) / Foter.com / CC BY
Parents need to be alert and watch their children well because this younger generation are like climate they change from good to bad and some even extend it to real bad.  I don’t know if our parent even think about they children sometimes like WHAT ARE MY KIDS DOING WHEN AM OUT OF THE SCENE ,  for the truth I say they don’t have time to ask their children  such questions.


I grew up learning everything I know myself   I makes rules for myself and I lived up to them, I just discover that some young people live life like they were born to live wild. Maybe its because our so called guardian are to busy chasing pavement  trying to get all the paper in the world.



They let their kids accept things they don’t know better , younger people get too expose to reality in the age they are not supposed to. Sometimes I ask myself do I really need to be in a relationship at this age?. I get stocks in the moment as the sky turn blue then my imaginary friend talked  to me saying love is scam, maybe she’s right but people won’t still agree with her thoughts.


Love is like gasoline its highly inflammable it can destroy when you don’t have a clear view or understanding, teenager are being misled every day ,they think love is all the need I don’t blame them though. 

The pointed am trying to bring out when i took shot at parent and i also used myself as an example is that our parents need to bring us up in the way we should go, they need to restrict young people from using or involving themselves from certain act. And children too need to learn how to choose what and who they keep company with and the type of company to keep.
Guardians cant walk around with them all, they or know what they are doing outside. But the craze of the moment seems to be on the wrong side.



I met a young boy who we got to discuss  about relationships matter so along the  line he told me that loves his girlfriend so much that they are planning on talking  blood oath to prove they love.

I sat him down and told him to relax, I tried to change his mind set by telling the wrong side of what his attempting to do, I talked to him  properly like I was recording task I know he wants to prove the beautiful blind love before he turn off the light, I succeed in wining him and i exposed him to the lamb lights.

He smiled and appreciate me for being such and angel even though he was still lost in thoughts but I know he wont take my advice for granted. And I will try to talk to him from time to time till his totally free from love fever.


Why  would a young boy who is yet to know what reality have such thoughts of  taking oath just to prove his love.Imagine how the future of the young boy would have been twisted if i didn't have the opportunity to meet him. Lets know why people in general takes oaths.

Why Do People Take Oaths In Relationships?



People risk life some numerous of priceless reason in the name of being crazy and drunk in love.
One the reason why people take oath is the fear of losing one person so they think blood covenant bond is the strongest and it can make them stand a test of time but they forgot that nothing  with bad foundation last.
There is only one reason though it can split into many but if you look at it closely they all fall in the line.
Insecurity ,lack of trust, greed.

What Young People in Love Need to Know about  Blood Oath.



Exchanging blood oath is like putting a price on your head,selling your soul to the devil of by force faithfulness to each, its usually done by cutting both lovers fingers then words are commanded inform of swearing to any thing they wish and later the blood is mixed and drink or sucked
( vampire things) .Blood is life and its meant to respected. We show respect for blood by not eating it. (Genesis 1:29 ; 9:3,4. Leviticus 17:13, 14 ).

There are side effects of blood covenant, being attached and committed to one person is not an easy task.  Even relationship bond by mere love is full with alot of complications then the one bind by spiritual entity. Breaking free isn't that easy.

What To Do To Avoid Being Deceived into  Blood Oath.



  • Abstain from relationships until you are matured enough to deal with it.
  • Beware of any negative partner who ask for blood covenant or suggest such bond.
  • Be a man or a woman with a mind of your own, lets your no be no don't allow people control you.
Can you take with blood covenant with your boyfriend or girl?. I will like to hear from you so please use comments to share your thoughts.

32 comments:

  1. Lovely Article Daniel,

    Blood oath is never the answer because when things go wrong, I do believe it can attract unexpected things. I am no expert in love and relationship but I do believe that anything that has blood has a way of provoking its desired effects.

    I am particularly glad you were able to talk your friend out a disaster called blood oath. The idea of being in love makes most people lose their sense of reasoning and when mental faculties have normalize, it becomes a complete burden. It is better not to make permanent decision out of a temporal situation.

    Nice article again, and I believe a lot more young people should see this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy to read your thoughts on this issue, my lil friend was serious about it but am glad his doing fine now

      Delete
    2. Hello viewer’s
      I don’t have much to say there are so may scammers going on online so we cant detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don’t ignore this post is real Dr Emmanuel, is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Herpes virus, i am living so happy and free , i was fully recovered within 4 weeks of usage of dr Emmanuel herbal medicine ,please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him via his email; nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call: +2348140073965 thanks once again to dr Emmanuel GOD bless you abundantly
      he also cured HIV/AIDS,CANCER,GENITAL WART,COPD,BRAIN TUMOR

      Delete
  2. Sometimes I wonder why ppl make covenants when they know not the future..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never understood why people take oaths when everything is uncertain. I don't really blame parents for the waywardness of a child..some kids are just bad or pretend to be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I THINK I EXPLAINED WHY I TOOK A SHOT AT PARENT , THEY INVOLVES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IF A KID IS BROUGHT UP IN A WELL MANNERED WAY HE WONT BE THINKING OF TEENAGE RELATIONSHIP AND TAKING BLOOD OATH.

      YES PEOPLE ARE NATURALLY STUBBORN ONLY GOD CAN HELP US

      Delete
  4. This is one major aspect parents should look into,though youths in the society today don't seem to know the right step to take towards life, its really very dangerous taking a blood oath (just an advice to our youths)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they will, they think money is all they need to make not good family.

      Delete
  5. hmm very dangerous. never be blind in love to take any oath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was a good topic...never knew there was so much about oaths in love...some even sacrifice their things in love,taking oaths is just the tip of the iceberg.well written article ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. My very first thought that got into my mind is my lover. She did this when we are in love and she asked for my mobile number. I really miss here. very much required post for lovers. She truely loves me and I will never give her a chance. Good Post looking for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Tharun ,
      Please don't , if you do one day you might regret so, be alert and smart.

      Delete
  8. When you are deeply in love with someone, oaths and promises becomes secondary, because trust and beliefs takes away that place. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People who take happens to be those who are shallowing in love and understanding but those who knows what it's all about never used such bond but love.

      Delete
  9. Wow, I had no idea that people still did blood oaths. Maybe it's different in India than in North America. Our culture is very different here and I don't think we live such a sheltered life as you do. Another word of caution that you did not mention about sharing blood, is the thread of AIDS and HIV. Thank you for your post. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People still do and will always take blood oaths, am in Nigeria not India, even here our culture forbids such act but human will always breaks the rules of nature. Ohh i forget that? , thanks for the reminder.

      Delete
  10. Good points Daniel. I say, love you before you can love others.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, love is been twisted this days but am happy its hasn't blind some.

      Delete
  11. hello daniel. thanks for sharing these insights. in our country blood oath is something i rarely heard of. the last thing i heard about it was during the 1800s when our ancestors initiated a blood oath ensuring their unity towards freedom against Spanish invaders.

    perhaps blood oath is not really a current custom here in our country (Philippines)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great post! I love it Bro...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your insights are very natural when people fall in love, but it's the motivation deep inside that triggers this thing called love.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had no idea they still do that.. that's a very dangerous thing to do

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never taken a blood oath ever

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very well said. Nice article but I never thought blood oath still exist in this generation.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I guess we should learn to keep our boundaries when it comes to love.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovin' your articles Dan, you are such a lover of LIFE. =) Thanks for sharing this thought will keep that in mind and in my heart =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't think people still do Blood oaths these days but this is a dangerous thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  20. blood oath sounds really scary and alarming..,

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello viewer’s
    I don’t have much to say there are so may scammers going on online so we cant detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don’t ignore this post is real Dr Emmanuel, is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Herpes virus, i am living so happy and free , i was fully recovered within 4 weeks of usage of dr Emmanuel herbal medicine ,please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him via his email; nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call: +2348140073965 thanks once again to dr Emmanuel GOD bless you abundantly
    he also cured HIV/AIDS,CANCER,GENITAL WART,COPD,BRAIN TUMOR

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments