Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

REASONS YOU DON'T NEED TO BE INA RELATIONSHIP

11:51 PM Daniel's Chronicle 4 Comments

Life is like a stair case, you climb from one step to another, human being too embrace change, in fact they love positive ones. They comes a time when people seek for something they never had, young boys and girls turn grown men.

They start going after their feelings, I call it soul food, they start being attracted to each other but something usually comes into one persons mind 'Should I start relationship'?  better still'  Should I fall in love with him or her. If you have already fallen, you will ask yourself ' Should I take a step!?. Personal if a friend ask me this same questions I will answer him or her YEA I think you should, NO. you shouldn't.

During my days in High school, i once faced similar issue, there was a girl that I was living for then, we were so perfect friends, I wanted to kick up with her, so I went to a elder woman, a friend of mine, maybe she can be of help.  After my encounter with her she told me few things.
Nothing Last Forever, Your Future is more vital., The Future is full of love, Love isn't the key.

 You don’t need relationship now I was really freaked out, I expected her to be positive but she wasn't I was trying to be like everyone , as I youngster I was headstrong I took all what she said for granted, I never this popular saying 'What an elder sees while sitting a child will never see it, even though he climb a tree!' was real,  I found it. I went ahead and lived my life am not regretting, I was only trying to be a man with a mind of my own.

Back to the matter, check out some reason why you should not be in a relationship.
As my adviser told me my future is important than any kind of relationship, I never understood what she meant until last night when I saw my classmate, with a huge stomach, i was like Ehh!.

Imagine how it will feel like when you friends are in school while you are at home playing a daddy to another man's daughter. A lot of relationship goes beyond borders, from friends to something much more, in a couple of weeks you will be thinking of indulging intimate act, because love force can make someone's brain to go offline, as soon as you come back to your sense you'll like 'God Why Me'. In order for you not to ask God questions and start blaming yourself, please don't go into a relationship.


They say love is blind, but your neighbors are not, human being are different and imperfect, some were born wild, but you can't  send them into the zoo, if you are not ready then don't go into relationship because everything is never right as it seems. Am not trying to say that relationship aren't fun and sweet like candy they are but there is something that the teacher can't teach so choose wisely.

You can't serve two masters at a time, you have to give up one for another some relationship can consume time like laziness they require responsibilities, actions and sacrifices, but if you're single you ain't got no worries, you are free from those strings attached.

Everyone needs something good, strong and time lasting. Relationship is full of ups and down, sometimes it sugar while sometimes it's bitter. Sometimes it's so boring, and it's doesn't last for ever, 60% of them don't even last up to 6 months some do last though but not too long.
You are still young, probably broke, why not break free and get rich when the money comes she'll running homecoming, remember love is just a cover word all these girls only comes for one thing, once you run out of it, she's gone.

You have not even finished with the relationship you have already with your family, talking about loving yourself, why love someone else? People these days often get into relationships for the wrong reasons. The main one is that they’re afraid of being alone, why afraid when your family loves you so much. Being single and free is amazing you have freedom to do what without someone bugging you, without someone trying to know every step you take.

Photo credit: Kamal Zharif / Foter / CC BY

4 comments:

  1. What? I can't quit cos am lost in love already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe, bro... Relationship will definately not end well if s*x is d primary motive for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post but some parts i disagree, Some relationships are worth it or lonliness might bring depression. Wouldve liked to read the concluding part of your school days gist. Love cant be controlled, only use your head while doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, this should be an advice for those young teenagers still in secondary school, cos most of them don't think about book again is about Boy firend and girl friends

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments