Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

70 Questions To Inspire Rapid Self-discovery

7:01 PM Daniel's Chronicle 7 Comments

Questions inons That Will Change Your Life 
self discovering

 Sometimes thoughtful questions trigger the successful change factor in us. The world and things we all carry drops us in strange land full of questions marks.  In life, when it comes to setting of goals  marking them turnt out, mindful questions that moves power need to asked, examine and put into considerations. I discover that everybody needs to be motivated at least once a day. Motivational words awakens the sleep weak inner person. It's energize and provoke that successful humanity. It might be any form. Written or verbally. '' Someone who ask questions never gets lost in strangeland.''  Some area in your life might be stagnant and you don't need a fortune teller. All you need is reasoning, self examination, self searching. Trying to locate the particular area that needs improvements.  Questions, life changing questions need to asked.


At times i sit and put my heart upon my selves , i ask my self the below questions when i get off track.
  1. Who Am i and Where am i?.
  2. Where will i be in the next 5 years to come.?
  3. Am i the real version of me?
  4.  What does success mean to me?
  5. What are you passionate about?
  6. What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
  7. Do you love yourself?
  8. Can i win?
  9. What kind of seed am i planting?
  10. What will happen to me, my family and belongings when i die?
  11. If you were to die three hours from now, what would you regret most?
  12. What is holding me back?
  13. Who are the 3 people who had most powerful influence on you?
  14. What’s your deepest secret?
  15. What is happiness for you?
  16. How can you love yourself more today?
  17. What would you do today if there is no more tomorrow?
  18. For every experience you get: What are the biggest things you have learned?
  19. How can you do this better the next time?
  20. When was the last time you did something spontaneously?
  21. Which are the most memorable moments from your past?
  22.  Are you making the same mistakes over and over again?
  23.  Forget your real age for a second – now tell yourself how old are you?
  24. How important is social approval for you?
  25. Do you live for others or for yourself?
  26. What was the last life lesson you learnt?
  27. Do you love your job?
  28. What is your ideal career?
  29. How can you start creating your ideal career starting today?
  30. What is your ideal home like?
  31. When was the last time you helped someone?
  32. What’s your life’s biggest achievement?
  33. Do I seize opportunities?
  34. What can you do to start living your ideal life?
  35. What do you fear most in life?
  36. How can I bring more joy into my life?
  37. Who do I want to meet?
  38. What adventures do I want to go on?
  39. What is your ideal physical look?
  40. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal physical look?
  41. What is your ideal life?
  42. What do I want more of in my life?
  43. Am I open-minded? Am I flexible?
  44. Am I quick to judge others?
  45. Do I take calculated risks?
  46. Do I give others sincere compliments?
  47. Do I appreciate what others do for me?
  48. Where do I want to go?
  49. Do I care too much about what others think of me?
  50. When was the last time you were proud of yourself?
  51. If everything was possible where would you live?
  52. What are the achievements you are most proud of?
  53. What are you most grateful for in life?
  54. What are the most important things to you in life?
  55. How would you describe yourself?
  56.  What stops you from making the first step towards your dream?
  57. When was the last time you took a risk?
  58. Did you ever help complete stranger?
  59. What is your greatest fear?
  60. Which word describes your personality best?
  61. What inspires you?
  62. What was the biggest change initiated by you in the past 5 years?
  63. If you have  10 thousand dollars, what would you do with it?
  64. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal home?
  65. What do I want less of in my life?
  66. Am I on the look out for opportunities?
  67. Am i making the right memories?
  68. How many people have i help to reach their full potential?
  69. Are my friends improving or damaging my life?
  70. Is experience truly my best teacher?

 Who am i? Where am i? Where will i be in the next 5 years to come?: I combined these three because i think the trio is a must asked. I stood in front of the mirror, i saw someone,the reflection of me. Bright faced but deep inside it's color riot. I ponder about this times without number.Who i'm i? is that boy in the mirror the real me or something like Mona Lisa. ? . Where am i ?comes to  my mind  often. The world and the life we lived is evil and uncertainty is the order of the day. Unplanned things happens everyday and am left with questions. Sometimes i ask why was  i born at first place.  Does the future really exist if it does then Where will  i be in the next years to come?. Will i still be at my mamas house or on my own or probably be the man my dad was'nt.?

 Do really love myself? ,What's love?: Anytimes i break any of my personal 10 commandments i get this feeling, the sensational kind you get when you turn tables and burn bridges. That quilt, i end up saying i don't love myself. I think if do love i wont hurt him. I came to conclusion that experience was never the best teacher and loving my self is far beyond lay blames when i go wrong.

7 comments:

  1. A lot of questions that I want to answer each of them to reflect on my life. I want to do a lot of different things at the same time that at the moment I don't accomplish anything. This post of yours is very inspirational and it can help me a lot, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have an ample time, I'll answer these 70 questions. I think, it'll stir my present status in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice questions to ask yourself whenever you're contemplating about your life. People should do this every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are nice set of questions. It made me ponder about my life and I enjoyed answering it all in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually ask some of those questions, what's trigger me to go on is reading motivational quotes everyday, and sometimes 10 times a day. Google is a good source to find it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Self-evaluation can be one of the hardest things to do to a person who doesn`t do it often because it`s hard to really be honest with the way we view ourselves. Great questions to ponder on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would be nice to check this product as it would give you more focus on the tests.

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments