Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

5 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Now

7:06 PM Daniel's Chronicle 6 Comments

Have you ever sat down and interrogate yourself once in awhile to find out if there is lapses in your lifeline or you just breathe and live life on a daily base. Self examination can help improve ones self. Build confident and a balance mindset. We often go for medical check up and as well measure our success and our well-being. There are thousands of relevant personal enquiries.

5 Questions You Should Ask Yourself


1. Are I The Real Version Of Me?:  Are you yet to know discover who you truly are.? The more we advance in age things begins to become clear and real. The real you is all you ought to become but the systems things works hinders the reappearance. We lost our self image and seeks to be like someone else's. Our role models, portraying them does it makes you real?. Ask yourself this questions, dressing, taking,acting,behaving like someone who you call role model what effect does it have on my image, does it makes me special, am i the real version of me?/

2.What Am I doing?: Life sometimes  spin people insane, it's drives the youth naughty,driving them on the roller-coaster of lets do whatever we like, going wild. We lost something precious along the line, we forget to remember what exactly we're doing. Our deeds can reflect what we might come in encounter with in the future. When get so high it's important to look back relax and ask ourself questions like What Am Doing, am i doing, am i doing the right things.?

3.Is My Future Secured?: All what we do today is to have a better present and end. To reduce  the stress of life for those who will succeed us one day,our children. Living in the moment mentality susceptible ,the days ahead. No matter how unpredictable life gets the end  of times isn't fast approaching in our mind. Don't you ever forget to  import all the legacy to your inheritance.

3.What am i doing to change the world?. Everyone seeks change, the only thing that might last forever. We all want change to the universe but we stay absolutely neutral.  All the technological advancement in all sectors are all man made in preparation for a better and positive world. Are you in supportive by making one of the impossible or fantasies to exist, are you the change you seek to see or the opposite?. Plant a seed of change and it will grow.


4.Do i love myself?:  Everyone claims lovers that's amazing, but are incompetent of showing how true is that. You can't claim you do when you limit yourself from embracing change, doing what makes you feel good, chasing happiness instead of money. And most of all extending it to those who are next to. The whole world is suffering because of hatred. Religious and political instability shows that love don't lead. Ask yourself this questions, do i truly love myself?. Someone who loves can't hate. Rise above hate.

5. Am i where i wanted to be?:   The little shift in life can makes us feel over comfortable with the position we maintain. Being rational of aiming higher or making a shift in your comfort zone to achieve and be where you ever dreamt of being. Some questions your ask yourself  and awakened the sleeping dream you left over.

Photo credit: cristinacosta / Foter / Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0)

6 comments:

  1. These thoughts should be questioned by the younger generations more than the older people. They have the energy to plan for their future by self examination in which jotting down all the possibilities of your own resources to go on with what you decided to do with your life. Remember, always have an alternatives for every direction you make, or to fall back on in case worst comes to worst. Be flexible with your thoughts and capabilities for whatever development you would like to take in the future. Start now and act.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of these questions, I usually ask myself about my future. Sure, I can afford all things today but I am so worried about the time when I start to have my own family, so my mom told me to live one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great things to ponder on during self-reflection. I often ask myself if I'm where I want to be in life, and if I'm doing what I've always dreamed of doing. I try to reflect back on my dreams when I was younger, and assess if my teenage self would be proud of the adult me. So far, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like i always tell everyone, it is only when we move outside of our comfort zone that we find out who we really are..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very important questions. We usually take the plunge and keep moving forward without stopping to think if we're still on the right direction

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice to reassess where you are to where you plan to be and where you want to be. We find our desires better that way.

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments