Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

Can we totally get over first love memories,?

10:55 PM Daniel's Chronicle 25 Comments


Am just laying down on my bed, surfing the Internet, while scrolling down a Web page, I saw an interesting question, Can we totally get over first love memories?  When I saw it, I took interest in the question. It's a simple to answer though, you can quickly reply yes or no but the questions is far beyond affirmative yes I can, of course you can get over your ex memories, you can even overcome breakups easily but can you erase the memories totally?. First love memories is like the first time you got something precious from a dear friend, even though the presents were priceless you still live to remember that events, the applies to first love, your first is like the foundation, remember you. Knew nothing about love until you were introduced to what love is all about. You might forget who you are but you will never forget where you came from, the place  you started.

I think first love memories can be can left behind but can never be erased, why because the moment you guys spent together were not ordinary but memorable.
The bond you people shared was a solid one probably metallic .
You might fall in love 5 times, you may even forget everything that happened between you guys but some atom of it will still be left over in our hearts.
First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them forever.
I don't remember my first love though but I still can't forget her beautiful tender smiles.

25 comments:

  1. I still have a weakness for my first love .

    Regardless of the extent he destroys, I still
    like having em at a careful distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea dats true, first loves almost never leaves d mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time is the best medicine especially for this situation. You have to give enough time to yourself, by the passing time you may forget your past. There is no other way than to move forward in life. For this it is very necessary to mingle in activities which you like such as, painting, outdoor activities, shopping etc. Hanging-out with your friends and spending time with family is also a good way to keep yourself far apart from being thinking about him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember my first love. It set the stage for the next several years. (No, it wasn't a good stage to set.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything happens for a reason, he might have set a wrong deck but we learn from mistakes.

      Delete
  5. I remember my first love. He made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. I still have a place in my heary for him even though he is no longer here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never really thought about it, but I do remember my first love. He was my only serious relationship in high school (we dated from middle of tenth grade until middle of my first year in college), so I am sure that fact and the length of our relationship is why I haven't forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I married my first love so I definitely remember him lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations. You're the most luckiest person I have ever seen. Woah, i just wish I can like you.Am Jealous

      Delete
  8. My first love turned out to be a total idiot, so yes, I am so over him:-) I did marry my second love though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My view is that each experience you undergo shapes your personality. So I don't think you would ever want to erase a memory. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind answers this question for you - it's a movie about having your love memories erased.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think you can ever forget your first love. Maybe the memories fade over time, but I don't think forgetting is an option.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I married my first love! I have been with him since I was 17 and consider myself so lucky! I do think of old crushes sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Without my first love, I would have never ended up with my current (forever) love! I agree with Lindsey. I wouldn't want to erase anything that shaped how I ended up here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Although it didn't end well, I know that I will never forget those good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would never want to erase those memories either. I don't think you should ever forget your first love, because without it you wouldn't be where you are today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think there are certain things I remember but I don't hold those early loves so dear that they're rich and full memories, just glimpses.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally agree. I don't think you ever get over your first love.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I married my first true love so I hope not to get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am married to my first love {first real love, anyway} so I hope to never find out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My first love is just a vague memory. I'm thankful for the memories as they were part of what lead me to my true love...my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhh first love memories, so young and full of hope.

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments