Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

Make-ahead: Christmas Gift Idea

1:10 PM Daniel's Chronicle 35 Comments

Christmas is here again the time for gift exchange. The D day is fast approaching unlike those days when i was younger. It usually come around like ten years in my own eye unlike now that it's comes and goes with just a blink of an eye.

Some of us that are in relationships or married are mixed with opinions and faced with more responsibility to live up to. A good buddy of mine lamented that his not sure of the possibility of giving his darling presents this time so I decided to write a post for those of you that might be saying the same thing. Like 'I did buy her presents few weeks ago, I thought i did that, in fact it's not necessary, maybe i should breakup then after these season runs out i go back.
Photo credit: Ed Yourdon / Foter / CC BY-SA
If thats what you're thinking please don't breakdown, you gotta be strong. As man you're bond to taking responsibilities.
     

*Must Give:

   
The truth is You Must Give her Christmas presents, don't over look it or developed the habit of not being a cheerful giver. You guys have together for a while maybe you're the type that allows your job to take you away from your lady, times like this you make good advantage of the moment, appreciate your lover encourage them, telling them you care by surprising them with something tangible.
 

   *Not Too Expensive:


Your don't have to kill yourself because you want to impress someone dear to you. Many give their properties on lease in preparation for Christmas, don't die for love but live for it. Purchase presents that's your money can't buy and it don't have to be too expensive.
50% of human on earth are shy, walking into a gift shop to get presents for the opposite sex his a problem to then. I advice you give her the money to get anything she wants but make sure it's a huge amount of money or else you will receive red card, if you're the bold type then you can get it yourself but make sure it worthy.
For centuries priceless gift have been certified as the best gift ever but nowadays times has changed, girls value the opposite. Good ones still exists though.
What am trying to say is your love ones should never be excluded on your Christmas budgets. If you're the king Solomon of our time remember the rules, you must give and it must not be too expensive.
In my future post in will be sharing some gift suggestions. Stay tuned.

35 comments:

  1. Good post!! One couldve thought twas written by a girl because of the giving aspect. It pays to be a giver only that some peope think it's a foolish thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, written by a woman? Nah, maybe am a man woman. Why will someone take giving as an act of foolishness? I know there are people like that but for me I think giving is a part of human life.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm i have 3 dates if am to buy all Christmas presents for both. How about my mum, dad and our lastborn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LThree dates? You must be the king Solomon of our time. You can start now to plan, it's not a compulsion that you must buy them a bugatti, get em some presents that's they won't easily forget. Jil

      Delete
  3. chai,nice post,clearly outlined,tankz,am gaining stuffs here,wooow

    ReplyDelete
  4. That of getting a present for my bestie is really good, i really love christmas periods cos i buy stuffs for my bestie and she gets me wonderful presents worth morethan what i bought for, i'm really happy being her hero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys must be truly in love, wish you all the best.

      Delete
  5. Great tips for guys! ;) My husband is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, he might change this time. I don't know if you believe in miracle, God can turn things around just pray for change or you be the first to buy him gift he might reciprocate.

      Delete
  6. Great tips! It definitely doesn't have to be expensive, just meaningful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many don't know that it don't have to be expensive, I am among those who don't know I remember back in the days when I was in relationships I used to kill myself just to get my ex the most expensive gift, well that was then. Now am educate.

      Delete
  7. I disagree. If you go out on a nice date, it may not be tangible, but it's the THOUGHT that counts. Not the object!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thought matter more than the objects but sometimes you need to change the usual nice thoughtful date style and try something different like exchanging presents.

      Delete
  8. Getting gifts is definitely one of my love languages so I would agree- but I'd also make note that I prefer thoughtful over expensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my ex got me few pants and I was so excited, o rock them regularly cos it was of high value to me but i bought her expensive gift she never liked it, she sad it wasn't cool that she prefer stuff that are thoughtful not expensive.

      Delete
  9. I agree that you don't have to give Christmas gifts that empty your wallet. Just be thoughtful and the recipient will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know of people who sells properties for Christmas money, many just view Xmas as do or die affair.

      Delete
  10. Good points. To me a gift is all about the thought and love you put into it. Not the dollars spent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dollar spent doesn't matter but how the presents are given matters, like giving with good mind.

      Delete
  11. The best Christmas gift are always filled with meaning. My husband is a very thoughtful gift giver. He is so creative. Best gift ever was a download of sleeping sounds/music, and did not cost him a penny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow please help me salute him I love men that are romantic givers.

      Delete
  12. I love that it you say it doesn't have to be an expensive gift. Yes, it may be a tired old cliche, but it's also very true: it IS the thought that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's an excellent suggestion, to buy gifts that are heartfelt not necessarily expensive. It's a rule that my husband I have when we purchase gifts for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The most expensive gifts on earth may be lovely but bear little meaning if they're not heartfelt. It really only matters what the heart gives.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband never knows what to get me! So I have ended up just giving him a list and letting him choose. I don't need expensive, but something that I really need always works. But really, just make it heartfelt and I will be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. your blog is awesome brother and your article touched my heart. am going to give surprise my husband ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://www.kweebs.com/pinterest-analytics-tools.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are wonderful gift-giving tips for the guys!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sometimes people over look how had it is to be a gift giver.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great points. You definitely do not have to spend a lot of money on Christmas presents for them to be good thoughtful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your Right, I don't need expensive gifts at all. The thought is what is important to me.

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments