Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

15 Facts About Life

7:05 PM Daniel's Chronicle 8 Comments

 Seated on an wooden bench listening to life's music, rubbing the bears all over my face reminiscing the reply my mom said 15 years ago when i asked her when am going to have side bears hahaha.'' In time'' She replied with an enthusiastic face. Last year i wrote 10 things life I've thought me throughout my 21 years of being on this road. A commentator posted'' That's not all''which in turn means'' You live and learn''.
 This temporary lasting school called life swings. From A1 to nothing. Today am sharing with you few more things I've learnt for the pass few months. Below are true facts about life no one told me until i seek and found.
Facts About Life
1. Nothing is ever right as it seems.
2.At times you don't loose to win.
3.You meet your destiny while running from it.
4. The truth don't set you free in all situation.
5. Experience is not always the best teacher.
6. Anybody that was once in your life(ex, friends) automatically becomes part of you.
 7. Success can be LUCK a times not necessary products of handwork.
8. Emotions can be like blind like passion. The heart is deceptive, it's over-shade the subconscious mind.
8. Situations might arise leaving you with no choice and you break that glass you swore never to.
9.True happiness isn't from the material possession. Happiness is a journey-you live and learn and grow more deep.
10.  Certain things are easier said than done.
11.In life the word Happy ending exist not.

8 comments:

  1. While I do not agree with some of your points, some do make sense like #5 and #8. #3 is not always applicable, I know of people who have been wisely advised that, but it's not for all cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who you are determines how you see everything- it's just a matter or perception. You look things negatively- you will see nothing but sorrows. Happiness is a choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've gotten so used to reading positive posts from you that I'm surprised at this rather somber outlook. One sure fact about life that I know is that it goes on. So whatever troubles we are going through right now, they, too, shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to agree to number 4. Who invented the saying of - the truth will set you free anyway, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm just lucky to be alive and that's something i am so thankful for. I guess our life is not perfect but what will happen also depends on us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry but I disagree with #5, for all the things that happened to me, it is all because of experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with number 10, Certain things are easier said than done. A lot of things are easier said than done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree with number 10. Happy ending does not exist, unless you both will work it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments