Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

10 Things to Remember When You Think You’re Not Good Enough

7:05 PM Daniel's Chronicle 5 Comments

Life at times could be like harmattan, the wind gets dry and dusty . That atmosphere of quilt and self-worthlessness caves in. Depression,Negative thoughts and that  of not being perfect or good enough. Recently i felt so worthless, imperfect and not good enough. I got stuck in my moment, my fears, i compare myself with others.  I felt so sad , i couldn't continue harbouring that so i applied some techniques.
11Things to Remember When You Think You’re Not Good Enough
Photo credit: Evil Erin / Foter / CC BY

Things to Remember When You Think You’re Not Good Enough

1.Think  Of The Brighter, Positive  Side.. I've grown to discover happiness and positivity as the greatest choice someone could ever make. It's simplifies ones life and lift burdens. The more you continue to accept negative things will grow which can lead  to greater problem. The best alternative is to get out it as soon as possible.

2.Quit Pursuing Perfection: They told me to abstain from crooked and unwholesome routes but at the end i find myself on the old row even when i have repented. Will i ever reach the height called Perfection?. I compared myself with people who tends to be doing better in abstaining from going against all what they told them not to do. One day i questioned my self,, Why am i even bordered about somewhere i will never reach? Has anyone ever attain perfection before.?. I rather focus of the progress than perfection.

3.It's Not Easy for Everyone/No one is Doing It Better:  A man  entertain multiple thoughts a day.  The life we live isn't a bed of roses. I wonder  a times how Helen Keller felt.  So why lets the spirit of not doing it better stand as a barrier? .

4.The Thoughts Of Not Being Good Enough Is Totally False: Our mind sometimes can drives us nut by manipulating deceptive thinking. I look at my self in the mirror i saw the more right version of me, the right side of me is more compare to what my thought cooked up.

5.Stop Trying Harder, I Live in the Now': When the fire we make don't keep us worn in cold time, we procrastinate. When we fail we regrets, when perfection can't be reach we feel worthless. Why embrace all this negativism that hinder  growth ?. I just hold on to'' Time to appreciate the Now and make best out of it. Life will be balance but it time  but for now am better and good enough.

6.Many Things Are Working For My Favour: At least i got life, good heath and some basic needs that makes life worthwhile. Probably doing better than anybody. But i still see no good in me. All i do is think of things that are good about me as a person and be thankful for it.

7.Everyone Makes Mistakes: One great thing about mistake is that it educate us on path never to step on again. They are part of everyday lives process. Success and mistakes are birds of the same feather, we learn from mistakes.

8.Love and Forgive Your Self Unconditionally: Forgive yourself when you go wrong. Accept and see it as a treasure with worth. The little light of yours is shining bright in  flames. It's affecting others life indirectly.Don't bite your tongue and beat up your self but  be kind and gentle nobody can do it better.

9.Some Thing Are  Not  as They Appears: Everyone seems to see the outer side of everything. But are blind to the real side of it. Picture the love movies you watch, those fantasies are so real but never in reality. Some times that person you think is doing fine might be dying in silence. That girl that just got Iphone 6 might have connections but you don't. So why think she's better than you?.

10.The point is focus on changing those you can, Life was never fair no matter how successful you become along the line. You'll still live in one house, stay in one room, sleep in one bed and on one corner. Who told you're never good enough?. Don't get killed by own thought, you're the most important thing that ever lived.

5 comments:

  1. Nice one you've setup here once more, it's great to know somethings that I probably didn't know and now I'm going to always remember these 11 things whenever I think I'm not good enough.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A positive mind set always help. It's always nice to have realistic goals and flexible plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really inspiring. Great article and will definitely be sharing this along <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great tips. All of us go through moments like this. What works for me is to focus on what matters most, which to me means my inner circle - hubby and kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel that people think of themselves as not good enough when they start comparing what they are and what they have to others. Changing this mindset really starts will self-appreciation, acceptance and a sense of self-worth.

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments