Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

15 Wonderful Things Am Thankful For

9:41 PM Daniel's Chronicle 6 Comments

15 Wonderful Things Am Thankful For
"The greatest attitude of all is gratitude"_Pandurang S. Athavale. 


Today in the US ,her citizens are observing the annual holiday, Thanksgiving. The act of generosity which is a reminder of the good things people have done to you directly or indirectly. The show their regards through gift giving and other form but what matters is the appreciative attitude. 

Over here i want to share with you few things things am grateful for, it's been a long time coming and it think its vital to recognize certain authorities,people and things and give regard to them.

Firstly am thankful for my loyal readers, you guys are so magnificent and loyal. Am very grateful, without your warm sweetness and comments i won't be here.

I thank God for the gifts of life, many have lost their soul along the way on this ultimate search.  I also appreciate him for inspiration.

I cant remember the last time i visited any clinic but am sound and healthy.
Am grateful for my family and friends both online and offline friends, you guys have been of grate inspiration and more supportive.

Am very thankful for my fears, its really been of help, the fear of live ,losing and the fear of the unknown.

For my pains and the hard experience of life and am also grateful for poverty for being my motivation.

Am very thankful for blog for giving me the opportunity to connect with minded people and for changing my life, all thanks for the internet and computers for make the impossible a word .And also making life easier and fun.

I appreciate my mistakes for giving me the opportunity to learn from and also making me a better person.

For my high school teachers for help me to realize the important of reading and being all i can be. Also for also inflicting fear on me that i will fail if i don't teach myself.

Thankful for my father for teaching me that you can survive without his care and for my mom for loving and showing me that without hardwork nothing grows except weeds.

For the hug,kisses and heart melting smiles. And for my future wife for waiting for my arrival.

For nature,the sky,green grass,free air, the stars and moon for shinning at night and the sun for brightening my day.

For religion for giving me reason and courage to breath in a wield world.
I can't forget all the health workers,civil servants, drivers.

Am very grateful for you being educated and able to read this post up to this end. I say thanks you for time and the comments you'll drop. Thanks you.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you included your blog readers, I'm also thankful to some people who have made my life better, God, my parents, and friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed to we need to count our blessings...me too need to list the things I am grateful about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. yes be thankful already for your future wife. :) When my kids are slightly older (and when they start taking interest in girls in a different way) I will teach them to start praying for their future wives, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice you have a lot to be thankful for and also that you appreciate the blessings you get. It's good that you are also healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are really a lot of things to be thankful for, no matter how big or small. It's nice that you recognize all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gratitude is everything. There are so many things we all should be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments