Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

10 Lessons I've Learned in Life

7:02 PM Daniel's Chronicle 29 Comments



10 Lessons I've Learned in Life


Just realize i'm getting older, April 29th I'll  be clocking 21 year of experience and continuous learning. Life is a teacher and i have been a student of her school. From day one now am counting thousands of days in life school. I manage to graduate from elementary and high school, am now on the next so i decided to share some of the lesson life  itself has taught me over the past 20 years.





Life is complicated not Hard




It's no new to your hearing, its one the most aired word, i remember been told times without number but i never own the concept in my younger days , i used to think it was just words said to frighten my little sweetheart. As i grow older i came in contact with that dam, that complicated side of life, all the things they me told replayed like a record. Like a confirmation that truly life ain't fair.



Experience is the Best Teacher




I believe that life is what you go through not necessary what you're told. Like the younger me was told i keep blind ears to that,i wanted it to happen to me like a discovery then i can be an experienced individual. Through much ups and down i came to agree that you survive if experience is made your best teacher.



You can't make it Without Love




Loves is the most important thing i have ever known, loving yourself to the fullest is a must, its primary then loving  others wrap it a whole. I never had much for myself at first, i loved people more than i supposed to, i ride and die for others especially the opposite sex. After multiple of breakups and heart breaks i found out that loves hurts and incomplete if i don't begin with myself. So, i began learning and i can tell nothing has been the same.


The world don't Care about me




I used to be superstitious, i grew up believing that world cares about me, that those who controls it can make life and the world at large a comfortable place to breathe but things went sideways. Everyman cares about his self alone. The world needs people that are ready to follow her rules if you go contrary to that she's hates you. Am against her wish and hope you know what that means.


Nothing Last forever





I remember sitting watching my grandma dying, seeing my girlfriend going, saying farewell, losing couple of my property and also seen a lot of dream fade away. Everything in life is temporary and it only last but for a moment.



The Future is the present




It might sound crazy to you, isn't it?, during my stay in this school of life i have alot,i also learnt that invisible thing they called the FUTURE seize to exist at times, with the rate unplanned and sudden deadly things happens this days you can't affirm that it in existence,the future. Somedays i asked myself did those who fail or lose their lives on daily bases knew they'll lose it?. Recently,for the pass month,years natural disaster, bomb blast , kidnappers rate has been on the high. I asked a friend of mine this question 'Have ever thought about losing it? his reply was so affirmative, yes he replied SURELY.



The Future is Bright




Growing up as a man you'll across certain stage that your thought will drive you on a dark horse, when all hope will be gone,when you're fruits of labor stays unripe despite how hard you worked towards it. I learnt that no matter how hard and crooked it seems the Future is and will always be bright.



Relationship is vital.




Life is all about building a strong and beneficial  relationship with people around you. Accepting and caring for other, i learnt the importance of building a true Relationship all around the globe, friendship is vital not all though but those that add value and enrich you positively. And have a couple of them i can't start listing their names.



Learnt More about God.




One of most amazing thing that i have grew up to learn in life is the Bible. It's so real,the joy and peace of mind its brought to me makes me feel fulfilled. All thanks to my brother and best friend Arthur Watson his been the one enriching my soul with life changing words of God. Its been a wonderful experience.


Nothing Good Comes Easy





The last but not least i have learnt is that good things comes but its takes time to visualize. Patience with hard work plus prayers is the key. Life is hard, i know contrary to what i said on the beginning of this post, life is and will always be hard.

Seek Happiness, be different,be positive,rise above hates,love more,give  and smiles always. Smile without seasoning.
That's some that 've learnt in the high school of life, more to learn as i grow older.


Over to you.

Would you mind sharing the lessons you've from the great teacher of all ages, life.? I will love to read and learn from your own experience too. Thank you. <3

29 comments:

  1. indeed, all of those are true, as for me, dont take things seriously, always have your patience extended some of the things that i learned from my father though he didn't told me those he's action speaks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support, they are all true and facts. Nobody told me though i learnt it myself, yours was kinda different because you had a dad that was active in his actions for me i only saw him in a minute.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the support, they are all true and facts. Nobody told me though i learnt it myself, yours was kinda different because you had a dad that was active in his actions for me i only saw him in a minute.

      Delete
  2. These are great lessons. One of the most important that I've learned is that a little understanding goes a long way, and that forgiveness is really very important. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little understand can do better than being totally blind to it. Yea forgiveness is also vital. Thanks for your amazing comments, hope to see you some other time.

      Delete
  3. Great lessons, I guess life is how we live it today and how we learn and adjust from what's in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is a teacher, so we live and we learn and one other thing is that it all revolves around a single sphere called moment.

      Delete
  4. i love this, am touched

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even in romantic movies, it's being taught to love yourself first before loving others or the opposite sex. These are the overview of lessons in life. There are more to be said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't watch movies thought but when i comes to loving ones self it one the most important thing someone could ever do without. Love yourself or nobody will. More are coming as life goes on.

      Delete
  6. Great! Really, there is no future, the future is now.
    Happy Birthday pee boy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow my boss, am over glad to see you here, thanks. About the future it does exist but it started times ago........

      Delete
  7. I learned that you can't depend on anyone but yourself..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depending someone makes you look like a toddler, you lose self respect but being totally independent sets you free. Thanks for sharing your own lesson with me.

      Delete
  8. Great post, I agree on everything :) Esp. about experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You agreed, that's heart warming. Am glad to have you around;(

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Yes they are, i can't come here and start saying things i know nothing about, it some of those things life have taught me over the pass years.

      Delete
    2. Yes they are, i can't come here and start saying things i know nothing about, it some of those things life have taught me over the pass years.

      Delete
  10. True. Nothing lasts forever and we have to make the best out of every moment in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes i just think about the days in the pass, but they all bygone, the moment were amazing though but they never lasted.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. That particular one is the greatest among all, its a wonder experience i think you should try it.

      Delete
  12. I absolutely agree with all the the things you mentioned above. Thanks for sharing these positive insights!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey, i must say this is a very nice post. am happy u are getting better, kip it up

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments