Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

What Do You Point Your Camera At?

7:03 PM Daniel's Chronicle 13 Comments

Credits: trekearth.com


When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate,I shall be content with silence.
_ Ansel Adams

Cameras are extra ordinary mechanism which keeps memories alive, its works in such a magnificent way. While talking pictures the position and posse matters, the focus in the most important. You focus on the image or object that you are about to capture, any mistake you lose focus and when such is done the perfect picture you wanted to takes shrinks.

Like the photographer he points his camera on the object in front of him, why because he knows what his pointing at. The first thing he does is look for a better position. He analyse if his present position is in accordance to his focus if not he makes changes,  he reposition his camera.

There are so many objects on his lens, what he does is focus on a specific one  in other for him not to lose his focus or aim what he never intended to.
He captures a real image. The message captured makes him feel his done enough. His dreams came through.

I am a not a photographer i just imagine the above , i hope it's on point.

OK, now lets apply the work of a photographer and his camera into our life race , imagine you,'re the photographer, the camera is your thoughts and the focus is your goal,your dream and your future.

I hope you understand me well now, What do you point your (focus)camera at?

The things of our life is never priceless,the individual you wish to become is never abstracts however the individual you are today makes who you'll become tomorrow.

The level of fulfilment  in life is directed  to where you point your concentrate on.
In order to aim high and achieve extraordinary success, first  you have to stop focusing on the dream, instead of dreaming and waking up to nothing, focus on how to make it come through.

"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it." _Greg Anderson

Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of
our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.

You know what you really want and what will be the outcome then the next thing step to take is CHASE it


"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear"._Brian Tracy

Lot of benefit is attached to pointing your focus on positive things. Whatever your thoughts plants will grow. Focus brings fruitful outcome and joy, like meditation it can't be a success unless focus is utilized effectively.


Focus and commitment is a moving force that has the capability if turning tables around. Both works in accordance. You are only a success factor if you're concentration and works are not backup. But success is  you when the determination to SUCCEED is backed-up with focus and absolute commitment.


Over to You



What do you point your (focus)camera at? Your dreams or on negative things that don't have the possibilities of transforming into reality? What do you think of this post?, l'll like to read your thoughts.

13 comments:

  1. This is an interesting read, I do point my camera :P to the good things of life and that has never failed me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreams all the way YD ;) Also, travel pictures lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the metaphor here. It's all about focusing, not much different than taking a photo and focusing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this great metaphor. You have successfully compared focus on things and focus of camera

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing another inspiring article. now, i'm focusing in achieving my dream to be a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly, I still don't know what to do in my life. I still don't know what my ultimate goal is. I earn and save just for the sake of having something to keep and spend. I hope I could find my own focus sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an inspiring post, thanks for sharing us your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. focusing on dreams of course!! what an inspiring article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess photography is similar with life, we capture what we focus on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In photography and in life, I really choose to focus on important moments, whether these are major or just every day things, as long as they matter in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great article! I'm focusing on my dreams and trying to achieve them step by step. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I love this post! I love this "But success is you when the determination to SUCCEED is backed-up with focus and absolute commitment." I really agree with this. This is so inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful post from a wonderful friend on a wonderful blog. Thanks bro. Nice one. Perhaps you'ld consider a guest post on inspiredfully

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments