Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

Setting Smart Goal and Resolutions

7:05 PM Daniel's Chronicle 9 Comments

We all hope to improve some area of our lives in the New Year. Thousands make resolutions to quit smoking, weights loss, achieve success, and a stay healthy. But only 1 percent tend to achieve the goal.
 Goal Setting

I could recall a year ago, I made resolutions. Which later became unrealistic. That's the common culture around the world, people trying to change things without knowing what it takes to actually make it a success. There are techniques to set smart goals and achieve remarkable resolutions. These techniques could include:

1. Make the resolutions: Make a list of bad habit you want to break, things you want to accomplish. Convert them to goals. Resolution are vows while goals are results.

2. Make Realistic and Specific goals: why most people fail to achieve is failing to realize what
exactly they want. Paint a vivid picture of what you want. (You want to achieve success in life or business )

3. Time: Give it a lifespan. Ask your self: "is my goal attainable-accomplished within a reasonable period? Hence, map out this period. Say 366day (1year), I will accomplish my goals successfully.

4. Be Ready to Strive: Know your strength and weakness. Am I fit for this? What distracts my focus? Ok it's my friends!  I vow never to make. the same mistakes again.

5. Seek for knowledge and skills: master your ideas. For example, to become a successful lawyer you most spend a year in Law school. The needed information prepares you for obstacles and all the things ahead.

6. Team Up: Build a network. To achieve your resolution, You have to start networking with people with similar interest. Is it weight loss? You need people that will make motivate you,give you reasons to loss more pounds. Start with the little things. don't underrate yours little beginning. Above all be optimistic build your confidence. When it's get going remember to measure the progress.

Bottom line.
==> Make a list of your goals.
==> Be specific.
==> Make it realistic.
==> Should be attainable
==> Timely .
==> Get the needed knowledge.
==> Build a good network.
==> Make progress and measure how far you have gone.

Smart Goal. This year I will be successful, I have to start a little business, the one I know best and i can do well. In the time frame of 64 days I will extend it and before the end of this year i Will be employing more people.

9 comments:

  1. Goals should be realistic and achievable to matter. It's also important to set deadlines so we can be focused in achieving them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. learned about this while I am in nursing school. are you a nurse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goals always need to be realistic and achievable and that is a crucial way to know if you will truly achieve them or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goal and Resolutions are made every year but somehow people forget about them when the middle of the year comes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we should all give ourselves a time span, thus we will have a clear perspective of what is going to happen on the next stage of fulfilling our goal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Usually whenever I am listing resolutions, I will always make a point to work hard to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to make resolutions myself but I always end up breaking them. True, when you make them you have to make sure they're realistic enough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's good to create a goal and resolutions but sometimes if you go astray on the road, you'll get the feeling of frustrations,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this! For a project manager like me, I need to be good in setting goals for my team.

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments