Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

Best Valentine Day Quotes For Lovers

12:58 AM Daniel's Chronicle 0 Comments

A kiss is something you cannot give without taking and cannot take without giving.- Theodor Reik.




1.It is the same in love as in war; a fortress that parleys is half taken. - Todd Ruthman


2.We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.

Julins Gordon


3.Love is being stupid together. - PaulValery


4.If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Adrienne Grandi


5.A bell is no bell 'til you ring it, A song is no song 'til you sing it, And love in your heart Wasn’t put there to stay - Love isn’t love 'Til you give it away.- Oscar Hammerstein, Sound of Music,


6."Some people care too much. I think it's called love." - Alan A. Milne


7."Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other." - Carl Jung.


8."Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." - Albert Einstein.


9."Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein.


10."Love is a mutual self-giving which ends in self-recovery." - Fulton Sheen



11.The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched -- they must be felt with the heart.- Helen Keller


12,There is no remedy for love but to love more.-  Henry David Thoreau


13.All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.


14."I claim there ain't Another Saint As great as Valentine."- Ogden Nash


15."The hours I spend with you I look upon assort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a

fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have
seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."- George Moore.

0 comments: