Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

Christmas Gifts For Men: Top 7 Christmas Gift Ideas For The Man You Love!

5:42 PM Daniel's Chronicle 5 Comments

It's another time of the year that people exchange gifts with each other as an appreciation for love. Some view it as a culture so they make it to be part of their daily life while other only give when it's festive season. Christmas is fast approaching, you need to buckle up, arrange your pocket because this time you're going to give someone something.

Recently i shared a post about titled Madeahead:Christmas gift ideas. On the article I taking about things you need to consider when choosing a gift and I also pointed why it's necessary to gift.

In this article will be focusing on Christmas gift ideas for your boyfriend or fiance. Choosing presents for men ain't that complicated as that of women. Stop brain storming check out some suggestions I know you will find useful.
1.Clothes:
There's a saying that clothes makes a man, I don't buy the idea though but naturally clothing is for coverage. Men too love the fashion stuff like women can die for fashion. Get him some crazy outfits not t trendy once because few of us don't fancy them. Christmas too falls in December which is a cold season in some part of the world. A thick warn clothes can warn his heart like never before.
2. Mp3
You know we men of nowadays are fans some genre of music. A Mp3, player is valuable by us. Listening to some cool music on them makes the heart to fall deeply into the realm of love.
3.Shoes :
Care should be taken while picking up a pair of shoes for men, every one has his own taste when it's comes choosing shoes. Incase you're buying for me you need to know my size and preferences. Natural I don't like some type i just love casual.
4. Latest Gadgets: .
The way gadgets are coming out, people get stuck on the particular one to buy. Men are in love with gadget (even more than you, just saying ) surprise him with one of the latest one in market. Like an iPhone, Nokia Lumia and the latest one that is trendy now Tecno Android phone. He might take you outta this world as an appreciation.


Read: Christmas Gift Ideas - Unique Gifts for Women


The suggestions above are really cool, I just picked four out of thousands. Women love receiving than giving, according to my little observation men are the best givers that's why God loves us. Yeah woman can't give like we do admit it or you prove me wrong by giving your man one personal items, I don't mean silver nor gold but  think out of the box and do some great things this chistmas.
From number five down is what I mean, can you?.


5. Propose to Him:
©iStockphoto.com/DNY59 



The greatest thing that can ever to any lady is a guestion, a heart warning question "Will You Marry Me". Let's turn it upset down,  how will it seem if a female ask a man the question with a diamond ring on a Christmas eve?. Naturally men are the ones that do it but it's not written in black and white so let's turn the table around. Propose to your man this chistmas.
6.A Car:
Every young man will be pleased to receive a new car from his hubby this chistmas. There are several brands of cars kidnap him and make him yours forever by taking on on a stroll then you do the magic.
7.Get him a Crip:
I have been seeing men buying women houses, even in the movie and in the real world but I hardly hear the opposite. Love is a very good thing and it's should be taken care like egg, if his the best you ever had why not surprise your boyfriend with a decent crib this christmas.
I know from number 5 is not what you expected you can do it because love conquers all. Am not just trying to raise the bar high, gift giving is something we all should embrace with our arms wide because love without giving is dead as faith without work is dead. Photo credits: foter.com


5 comments:

  1. A Car and a Crib i could laugh at. Couldn't think of that sort of gift for now. An mp3 or pair of shoes would do. Lovely tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best gift to my baby is pants.... I'm serious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I really have a gift here. Though, I seems to have but come to think of it, if you try given me an iPad phone as at this moment.... meeeeen! it ganna make me go Gaga....

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments