Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

Strong and Lasting Relationship: 8 Tips For Newly Married Couples

7:07 PM Daniel's Chronicle 17 Comments

http://www.iam-daniel.com/2015/07/strong-and-lasting-relationship.html
So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” 
― Nicholas SparksThe Notebook
A couple of days ago I got a mail from a good friend of mine who happened to be one of my favourite reader,he informed me about his upcoming wedding and his love for my writings and at the end of his mail he added"Do your mental have some tips for me as am about to tire the knot?. It's a amazing things to finally wake up to the girl of your Dreams laying next to you but the most beautiful thing is making it last a lifetime. Newly wedded couple don't have to scared of the global change that's currently affecting dating and marriage scenes . This era a very high percent of newly marriages hardly stand a test of time. According to statistics 41-50 percent of first marriages fail,meaning a huge number last and anyone can be among the successful percentage. (8 Most Common Reasons Why Marriages Fail)Marriage isn't outdated, it's a Holy Matrimony that will forever  no amount of modernization can erupts it.

Few Things Newly-weds Need to Have in Back of Their minds.

1.Marriages are complicated. It could be run smoothly without disruption only if credibility and total commitment backed-up with patience and work (the power to settle or deal with conflict) Is employed.

2.Your Partner might Change ,the burning flame might reduce. And it's all will be left for you to revive it. All healthy and happy marriage face this, they fall in and out of love despite that don't don't use as a medium to take a break but add more Charcoal or Gasoline too it.

3.Without Hard-Work nothing grows only weeds.What I mean in essence is no matter what happens settle it and don't looking for help from strangers or your mothers.

4.Trust is equivalent to air and the most important to have in and relationship.

5.Learn to Accept your partner the way he/she is. Change is a permanent thing but don't expect people to change just to make a wish. Marrying your partner is and indication that you've accepted all his/flaws and weakness.

6.When you're wrong Learn to apologize sincerely. Like I said described in the article. Love Others, human makes mistake ,it's inevitable, at time we man could be boring. Always act matured and admit it and pay the price it's takes for peace to rain.
.
7.The Power of touch : Never underestimate the power of physical tough in any marriage, it's has the power to transmit emotions and also strengthen the relationship. It's has a positive energies of improving your health and also any powerful means of communication. Tough is a language of love, it's trigger your hormones and makes you feel secured.

              Read:5 Secrets to a Successful Long-Term Relationship or Marriage

8.Resolve Conflicts Effectively. Conflict is one those strangers you can't avoid to welcome. It's inevitable but could be worked through effectively. The problem most people has is the ability of resolving them as soon as its pave it way in. Instead of laying blames listen to your partner and compromise with them.


  • Make Spirituality Top Priority.  
  • Avoid Abuses. 
  • Make Communication your top Priority too. 
  • Be a Good listener too 
  • Learn to disagree and agree.
  • Don't try to change your spouse or make your spouse change for you.
  • Learn to appreciate your partner, always.
  • Learn to love your self and take care.
  • Respect your spouse.

Kahlil Gibran
“Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music. Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand together, yet not too near together: For the pillars of the temple stand apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.”
― Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet


Adjusting to marriage life too could be overwhelming moment but you could adjust to marriage as a learning experience Marriage is WORK Many nearly wedded couple fail to notice this. Being crazy in love don't grantee everlasting but growing in love by increasing the level of your awareness. (learning how to manage a home ,taking care of each and making a preparation for the babies. ). Marriage isn't a bed of roses, there's a fine line between boyfriend and Married individuals.

Photo credit: Suzi Edwards-Alexander

17 comments:

  1. I've been married to a guy for 19th years already. Sure it wasn't all bed of roses, expect indifferences, revelations, each others mistakes bugging your peaceful living and many others. But going to bed and waking up knowing you will grow old to the person you choose, you love ad honor is fulfilling and blissful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not yet married but this seems like a very interesting article especially for the newly weds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all these tips. Marriage life is challenging, and there's no exact formula for any family because for me, every family is unique as all it's members. It's really up to the couple on how to work out their differences while staying in love with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marriage is definitely a lot of work but can be very fulfilling too. I love it when you said trust is equivalent to air. I definitely agree with that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think trust and compromise are two of the more important thing in relationships. It can really help balance things out when things get tough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not yet married but every time my relatives are asking me when I am getting married (I'm already in late 20s), I cringed. I don't see myself entering a complicated relationship yet. I think I'm contented right now for being unmarried.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Irish, I am not yet married as well. But what I think the best for any relationship is communication and putting God in the center of the relationship. Thanks for this awesome post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good points. I think the most essential part of getting married is putting God first among everything. This will strengthen the relationship even more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this post. Will really cherish every information as I am close to married life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm already on my late 20's and I'm still single. My parents and other relatives keep pressuring me since most of my friends and other family members are getting married. I know how comforting and complicated at the same time a marriage is and I do not want to go to that stage yet. I'll share this to my younger cousins who are in a rush thinking that marriage life is as easy as saying I love you in the altar. They should really think twice of the commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Being together for 13 years and 9 years of marriage, a bunch of storms have transpired. We have God as the center together with secret ingredients of understanding, acceptance and forgiveness towards indestructible relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really helpful tips, I will keep in mind for sure as I think I'm going to marriage soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great tips! Marriage is really a 2-way street and they need to compromise in order for their relationship to work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for sharing these great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thankyou for this blog
    If you want to know how to track the fake news online easily and want to get all the latest news updates on time visit the given links if you want to learn crypto trading and factors about trading.

    Fake news and misinformation
    Kgf chapter 2
    crypto seasonality
    Fake news and misinformation
    Kgf chapter 2

    ReplyDelete

  16. Thankyou for this blog.
    I found this blog helpful. To stay updated with all the latest news, breakings or samachar in a simplest language and in a easy manner visit the given links to know more

    Tesla CEO Buy Twittter
    Aaj Ka taaja samachar
    Elon Musk Trolls Bill Gates
    Latest Breaking News
    Todays' latest news
    Rahul Gandhi Ed case



    ReplyDelete
  17. Thankyou for this blog.
    I found this blog helpful. If you want to get always updated with all the latest news, breakings, bollywood updates and much more in easiest way. Visit the links to know more.

    Aaj ka Samachar
    Aaj ke Mukhya Samachar
    Mukhya Samachar
    Aaj na Samachar
    Aaj ka taaja samachar

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments