Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

Mistakes You Make In Your Early Age

6:32 AM Daniel's Chronicle 8 Comments

Mistakes You Make  In Your Early Age
Wrong career, marrying the wrong person,spending no saving,messing up your reputation,making bad investment, following friends, wild.We all makes mistakes once in our life, at certain ages of our life we tend to go wild, we involve yourself in some cases.  To err is human, some of the mistakes contribute to our growth in life while others makes us regrets. But we can never right our wrong.

You might have made decisions, choose wrong carrier, you spend your little earning necessarily. They are inevitable, we learn from them. The earlier you makes some this mistakes the earlier you realize it and amend them and the least they affect your life negatively.


  •  Making Bad Investment. When you invest your time and cash on thing you're not passionate about it. Bad investment can be paying attentions on wrong things. You invest in profitable business. It might be stock or real estate. The earlier you invest the strong you get, the more experience, the more you get used to risk taking and fluctuations.

  •  Following Wrong Friends: As we grow we begin developing different lifestyle at some stages, you makes friends, out of 4 there will be some bad seed. The one that will tell you about the other side of life, the negative, the bad.  They influence you to smoke weed, get drunk and go after the opposite sex.  It's something we all experience at young age and as we advance we get the light and everything becomes clearer in our eyes. Then you distance yourself from them gradually, even though it won't be simple.

  • Messing Up:  Painting bad image of yourself can never be good, it ruins your reputation. Anything little err you err today can affect your future. You might think you were being tough, rough or hard then.  It never too late to start over again, you might have loose credibility at tender ages.

  • Marrying The Wrong Person:  More people are getting divorce this days, the number is increasing tremendously. Marriage don't end in death this century. The earlier couples realize the fault or the other they more the  tear apart.  Love can mislead, people cover up when the know it's beneficial until marriage then they unveil the real them some others choose the wrong person. I believe through thorough examination one can find out if they are right or wrong for them.

  • Choosing a Wrong Career:   Doing something you chose because your friends did can turn your life into a living hell in oldest age. You might have seen people who complain they don't find happiness in the present job. Bouncing back will seems suicidal because of their age. A Lot couple of job don't pay well, you'll be thinking about retirement, family bills and a whole lot of things to live up to with limited capital.


Photo credit: Helga Weber

8 comments:

  1. Very nice article. Young adults should read this - they could learn a lot from this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of your points are happening to me, maybe or maybe not. I can think that before, but now, I can say forget it. I just lived with what I am today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While we make mistakes in our youth we should learn from them and be a better person because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess the only mistake we make is not learning from our mistakes. It's really important to move on and lived by our mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can so relate with the item about having the wrong friends. I know now that the ones I've chosen to keep are the ones who help me be a better version of myself. What matters is you learn from your mistakes as you grow, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can really relate with this, have done some mistakes in the past , that still haunting me , but im trying to correct it little by little

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've made a lot of mistakes in my life when I was younger but helped that I made them early on because I learned a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I agree with all of the list and those things makes me strong and what I am today

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments