Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

Life Is But a Dream

3:35 AM Daniel's Chronicle 0 Comments


Life is but a nightmare, you go to slumber with the hope to see another bright new day but unfortunately the  unplanned, unexpected jumps into the scene. Death, the only caller that has access to all phones, the white horsed angel rings thousands per  day.
The most outrageous thing is you can't avoid nor run away as the incoming rings out loud. No choice left but answering.

What is life? A test,set up, dream,movie?. I never own the concept, lets just get one thing clear if i die today how will it feel like?, i can't really tell. This days i don't thought about anything that I'll lose someday. Life is gift one day it will return back to the giver,so why should i act like own it. ?

Yesterday i got back home late as usual only to hear a sad news of a neighbour that lost her breath to the air. I looked at self in the mirror and screamed.'Daniel' you're worthless, all those gadgets on that table are vanity. If you die today what will you achieve by visualizing with all this material thing ? Nothing.

Maybe i should step off my shoes and send it to the charity but will that make my real as dead?. Will doing that secure my soul from being kidnapped and laying face down on a pavement?,not at  all, the fear of dying and losing all i ever worked makes me view life as nothing but story being told to  little kids.

So fell i sleep as i was analyzing the things of our lives only waking to another sad and heartbreaking news. Bomb blast at Abuja bus station kills several people this morning..This one of most saddest morning I've ever had.

A friend of mine my posted the pictures on his Facebook timeline. I thought he was just playing pranks. I entered Lindaikeji's Blog only to see more pictures i wept my soul got soaked. I never get used to that news.

According to her;


The blast occurred at the crowded bus station around 6.30am today during rush hour as commuters were about to board buses and taxis to go to work in central Abuja.

Two buses full of people were struck. It is believed that one of the buses, which was parked overnight at the motor park, was loaded with the bomb that went off this morning.


The actual number of casualties done is not release yet.

Imagine waking up telling your wife honey 'see you' you kiss your little girl as she smile. She said daddy buy me lollipop when you come back. Not knowing, daddy is gone forever.

We don't pray for such though but have you ever thought about losing it. When the breath is all gone?.

Those passenger that lost their lives i wonder if they knew today was their last time.......
I can't believing am catching feelings, it's so sad. I can't type more than this.....

Why were we born at first place if this how we got to go?_Nas.

0 comments:

We Love Comments