Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

Why You Should Accept People The Way They Are

4:50 AM Daniel's Chronicle 14 Comments

Love is accepting someone they way they are; for both good and bad times :)

- Felicia Anjani


Why You Should Accept Someone They Way They Are

Accepting someone with  flaws seems like a hard decision , everybody seek for a particular traits,
physical quality mostly. Loving and accepting people the way there are is never in existence but for who and what the have. Maybe for money or because of how attractive their figure is, how brilliant and smart they are .Others shift it to religious belief,culture e.t.c ,So if you ain't got the particular quality in you certain people will find it hard to accepts you.


As real as they come, its unfathomable the reason behind their enrollment as your buddy. They say the best love is when nothing is needed in return.

Different people have different behaviours, our way of dealing with things and interacting differs. And we tend to dig deep,trying to see beneath the beautiful so that mistakes can be avoided totally when accepting people rather than admitting someone the way the are.


Human are naturally weird, they can be so annoying at times but you can't judge a book by it's cover but the content. Somebody 's attitude or first impression  might be sick but they still got some sweetness, good manners.

The major reason you shouldn't limit anybody from the freedom association is...we are all imperfect, if you are to be dissected some filthy and annoying behaviors that no one even you can tolerate can be found in you,you harbor disgusting habit, you don't murder it but you conceal it. What makes you think you're better than the person you despise?.

Let love lead, never hate any being because they were all beautifully made. Love and accept people for them.


Over to You

What's your thought on this, have ever reject or been reject by someone just because you're not they person you were expected to be? How was the experience like?.




Photo credit: ashley rose, / Foter / CC BY-NC-ND

14 comments:

  1. With a great point, you have started with. To butteres your points, we should all always know and remember that phisical things changes in humans beings. But taking ourselves the way we are iis very important. And be very be very careful with the way you accept people because this world is wicked. Nice job Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. It is very important point to remember. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great, thanks for this excellent post on Love Daniel, it seems you really love "LOVE" Wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this article. It has touched my heart. bcaz i have also accepted someone in my life as he/she is... Thanks for such a nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fave quote; love it the way it is ;) Thanks YD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article. You have no choice to to accept people as they are because no one is perfect. If you're looking for a perfect person, you will be looking for a long, long time. I wish you well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Human are actually the most I say the unique being created by the man above. We have to discover more of an individuals traits than seeing and judging them at first. And Yes! I have been rejected and may have rejected someone too, I never doubted that. Being a singlemom was history but the cause of it was the worst expectation I have. My fault, I gave my full trust yet I was deceived and fooled. But GOD has a purpose for everything, I may have been rejected by a love I thought it was true, but then I discover that TRUE LOVE was when I see the eyes of my little angel. =) Thanks for the post Dan, it made me emotional a little bit...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had to let go of a lot of people in my life over the years because they just couldn't accept me for who I was. I think that when people start trying to change you, it only means that you aren't a good mix or fit, and that you should just move on from each other. Eventually you will find those who will love and accept you for who you are, and you will fell much happier and more content.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I know how it feels to be different from the expectations but he more important part is being secure with who we are and we are comfortable with that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've experienced having someone in my life who tried changing the way I am. But you know, it never really worked and I ended up just being frustrated and resentful. I've learned that I can't help it if some people can't accept me the way I am but I have complete control over who I choose to associate with. So, I just stick with those who love me, flaws and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is something everyone needs to do

    ReplyDelete
  12. what an inspiring and touching article. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes we get lost, but we shouldn't forget important lessons like this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's alright to change, as long as it's the positive change. When I engaged in a relationship with my boyfriend, I was this shy, insecure girl who lacked self confidence and seemed to attract bullies. He actually CHANGED me to be better. He helped me overcome the pathetic previous version of me to this happier, more optimistic, goal-oriented and visionary me. I am so thankful about this change. :))

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments